Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tennessee?

During my North Carolina trip, I was able to catch up with a lot of my extended family, including my cousin's 9-year-old son. Their family lived in Nashville, Tennessee for about a year a while back and as we drove past corn fields on the way to his house, I asked if he'd ever like to live there again. Our conversation went a little something like this:

Me: So, would you ever like to go back to Tennessee?

Him: (in adorable Southern accent) Yeah, I'd like to visit.

Me: Like vacation or something?

Him: Maybe for about a year.

Me: Wow! That's a long visit. Maybe you could go to college in Tennessee then.

Him: (without hesitation) Nope! Ain't gonna happen! WOLFPACK! AWOOOOO!

Now, I don't know much about college sports, but apparently this means he is a fan of NC State. And there's no question about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment