Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Pretty Purse


My four-year-old cousin is visiting me here in the sunshine state from chilly Canada! Not only is he adorable, but he serves as a huge ego boost as he has dubbed me "the best cousin ever!" And apparently Renée is a great name for a cousin. I'm pretty sure that's what my parents were thinking when they brainstormed baby names.

My little cousin also likes my purse, which I often get compliments on from kids (Thank you, Vera Bradley! You should start making pink quilts with white swirls for children. Cha-ching!?). Naturally, though, he had to compare it to his mom's purse, which he described as "just brown." Unfortunately she won't let him ad stickers to it like he wants. A sticker collection that you can show off on a purse: Are you listening, Vera? There's a market for that too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment